Rune-Heevil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Goodbye Rune-Heevil...
IMPORTANT =] Coders and New guys thing EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:45 pm by Haze

» VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!
IMPORTANT =] Coders and New guys thing EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:32 pm by Haze

» GUESS WHO'S BACK!
IMPORTANT =] Coders and New guys thing EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:06 pm by Cody Gatti

» Rune-Heevil 508?
IMPORTANT =] Coders and New guys thing EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:35 pm by Haze

» How to play guitar.....
IMPORTANT =] Coders and New guys thing EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:43 am by I R Evil

» I can only imagine....
IMPORTANT =] Coders and New guys thing EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:11 am by I R Evil

» Sorry Guys....
IMPORTANT =] Coders and New guys thing EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:39 pm by andrew

» okayy... i know where cody's been!
IMPORTANT =] Coders and New guys thing EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:40 pm by DeeJayy

» That 1 nigga's mod/admin/hidden/co application!! :p
IMPORTANT =] Coders and New guys thing EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:41 pm by DeeJayy

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

IMPORTANT =] Coders and New guys thing

3 posters

Go down

IMPORTANT =] Coders and New guys thing Empty IMPORTANT =] Coders and New guys thing

Post by coder pk Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:44 pm

Right, the thing i started the quiz thing, everyone seems to like it so Justin i ask you this in the nicest of all ways, can i please have my own section in the forums named : Quizs, There Everywhere!, we really need this otherwise its gunna be difficult, confusing and look untidy to manage.

If this idea is accepted, may i please have sticky rights, so i can sticky the topics inside there.
Please Justin =] Thanks

coder pk
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT =] Coders and New guys thing Empty Re: IMPORTANT =] Coders and New guys thing

Post by Haze Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:47 pm

When the server is finally released and we have lots of people, lots of people would certainly enjoy guessing and trying to figure out things for prizes Razz. I sure as hell like to. Unless it's school and all you get for a prize is an eraser. But yeah it sounds like a good idea for the forumers to come online and try to get some nice things. Even if people are just hanging out at home and talking it would be something to try for people to do at home. Once a day thing even if the prize is only 1M.
Haze
Haze
Steel Knight
Steel Knight

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT =] Coders and New guys thing Empty Re: IMPORTANT =] Coders and New guys thing

Post by coder pk Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:49 pm

trust me, its not 1m Razz its big, huge, massive prizes!

coder pk
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Haze Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:01 pm

Even better!
Haze
Haze
Steel Knight
Steel Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by I R Evil Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:20 pm

I guess I could add a section for it.

I R Evil
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by coder pk Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:49 pm

I R Evil wrote:I guess I could add a section for it.

Ah, cool Smile cheers, and if there is a way, can i get sticky rights? and be able to moderate that forum.

coder pk
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down