Rune-Heevil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Goodbye Rune-Heevil...
That 1 nigga's mod/admin/hidden/co application!! :p EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:45 pm by Haze

» VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!
That 1 nigga's mod/admin/hidden/co application!! :p EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:32 pm by Haze

» GUESS WHO'S BACK!
That 1 nigga's mod/admin/hidden/co application!! :p EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:06 pm by Cody Gatti

» Rune-Heevil 508?
That 1 nigga's mod/admin/hidden/co application!! :p EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:35 pm by Haze

» How to play guitar.....
That 1 nigga's mod/admin/hidden/co application!! :p EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:43 am by I R Evil

» I can only imagine....
That 1 nigga's mod/admin/hidden/co application!! :p EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:11 am by I R Evil

» Sorry Guys....
That 1 nigga's mod/admin/hidden/co application!! :p EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:39 pm by andrew

» okayy... i know where cody's been!
That 1 nigga's mod/admin/hidden/co application!! :p EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:40 pm by DeeJayy

» That 1 nigga's mod/admin/hidden/co application!! :p
That 1 nigga's mod/admin/hidden/co application!! :p EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:41 pm by DeeJayy

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

That 1 nigga's mod/admin/hidden/co application!! :p

Go down

That 1 nigga's mod/admin/hidden/co application!! :p Empty That 1 nigga's mod/admin/hidden/co application!! :p

Post by DeeJayy Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:41 pm

In-Game Name: DJ/Warborn

Do you think you deserve to be Mod/Admin?: I diserve yo be a dam hidden admin/co! *wink wink* Wink lol

Why do you want to be a Mod/Admin?: Cause I can catch dupers/glitchers so easy cause i know them like the back of my butt... and i should know... don't judge...

Do you think anyone would reccomend you? If so, who?: I think... Cody... Hopefully Justin... Oh and Obama cause i reccomend that bitch for president... and he best return the favor! (BLACK POWERR!!)

Do you think you are a smart, reasonable person?: dude... i made straight A's in pre-K... pssh... you can't say that aint smart...

How do you like your coffee?: Eww! coffee!!! (no homo...)

DeeJayy

Back to top Go down