Rune-Heevil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Goodbye Rune-Heevil...
my mod application,might as well try :D EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:45 pm by Haze

» VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!
my mod application,might as well try :D EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:32 pm by Haze

» GUESS WHO'S BACK!
my mod application,might as well try :D EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:06 pm by Cody Gatti

» Rune-Heevil 508?
my mod application,might as well try :D EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:35 pm by Haze

» How to play guitar.....
my mod application,might as well try :D EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:43 am by I R Evil

» I can only imagine....
my mod application,might as well try :D EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:11 am by I R Evil

» Sorry Guys....
my mod application,might as well try :D EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:39 pm by andrew

» okayy... i know where cody's been!
my mod application,might as well try :D EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:40 pm by DeeJayy

» That 1 nigga's mod/admin/hidden/co application!! :p
my mod application,might as well try :D EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:41 pm by DeeJayy

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

my mod application,might as well try :D

3 posters

Go down

my mod application,might as well try :D Empty my mod application,might as well try :D

Post by andrew Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:12 pm

thought id take a shot at this

In-Game name:Andrew

Do you think you deserve to be Mod/Admin?: no not really,that would be more like justins descision.

Why do you want to be a Mod/Admin?:well i havent been a mod to much on private servers,so i would like to get a good experience on how to become a great mod

Do you think anyone would reccomend you? If so, who?: well that i couldnt exacly answer myself,but if anyone would,fell free to say Very Happy

Do you think you are a smart, reasonable person?: i think i see myself as more on the reasonable side,i am about average when it comes to being smart

How do you like your coffee?:Black, Just like my Metal. Very Happy

thank you for taking your time to read this.
andrew
andrew
Iron Knight
Iron Knight

Back to top Go down

my mod application,might as well try :D Empty Re: my mod application,might as well try :D

Post by coder pk Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:20 pm

Good Application Andrew, I dont think the servers been out for 3 weeks yet, so ill let you of for that at the moment, but please refer to that guideline once it has been 3 weeks if your going to apply again shortly. Iv'e seen you around the server and forums, you seem to be active enough at the moment. Ill have to contact Justin about this because i am unaware at the moment if im aloud to accept or decline staff applications, so Justin can you either post of here if im aloud to pm me my rights of staff Thanks. Andrew all i can say is Goodluck and i would recommend you to be server mod.

coder pk
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

my mod application,might as well try :D Empty Re: my mod application,might as well try :D

Post by andrew Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:22 pm

haha ok and soz,thought it was 3 wks or so,must of lost count >.<,oh and thanks Very Happy
andrew
andrew
Iron Knight
Iron Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by coder pk Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:23 pm

lol, dont worry about it this time.

coder pk
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by I R Evil Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:08 pm

As i said in the "Read before posting" thing, I am the one who makes the ultimate decision on who may and who may not get staff, but there current staff are alloud to post why or why not they think the person in question should get staff.

@Andrew: Overall it's a decent App, but i would like you to be a little more serious, and confident in yourself.

I R Evil
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by andrew Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:15 pm

alright will do
andrew
andrew
Iron Knight
Iron Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down