Rune-Heevil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Goodbye Rune-Heevil...
[Suggestion] Whips and Dragon stuff [Suggestion] EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:45 pm by Haze

» VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!
[Suggestion] Whips and Dragon stuff [Suggestion] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:32 pm by Haze

» GUESS WHO'S BACK!
[Suggestion] Whips and Dragon stuff [Suggestion] EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:06 pm by Cody Gatti

» Rune-Heevil 508?
[Suggestion] Whips and Dragon stuff [Suggestion] EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:35 pm by Haze

» How to play guitar.....
[Suggestion] Whips and Dragon stuff [Suggestion] EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:43 am by I R Evil

» I can only imagine....
[Suggestion] Whips and Dragon stuff [Suggestion] EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:11 am by I R Evil

» Sorry Guys....
[Suggestion] Whips and Dragon stuff [Suggestion] EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:39 pm by andrew

» okayy... i know where cody's been!
[Suggestion] Whips and Dragon stuff [Suggestion] EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:40 pm by DeeJayy

» That 1 nigga's mod/admin/hidden/co application!! :p
[Suggestion] Whips and Dragon stuff [Suggestion] EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:41 pm by DeeJayy

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

[Suggestion] Whips and Dragon stuff [Suggestion]

2 posters

Go down

[Suggestion] Whips and Dragon stuff [Suggestion] Empty [Suggestion] Whips and Dragon stuff [Suggestion]

Post by melrpm Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:30 pm

My suggestion is to remove the whip and dragon stuff from shops so the economy will be better and make they dropable by drags so ppl will hunt and the server wont be easy. well thats my opinion

Thanks for reading
Melrpm.

melrpm
Iron Knight
Iron Knight

Back to top Go down

[Suggestion] Whips and Dragon stuff [Suggestion] Empty Re: [Suggestion] Whips and Dragon stuff [Suggestion]

Post by I R Evil Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:49 pm

Well i took the whips out of the shops, but i'm gonna leave the dragon weapons in the shops.

I R Evil
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

[Suggestion] Whips and Dragon stuff [Suggestion] Empty Re: [Suggestion] Whips and Dragon stuff [Suggestion]

Post by melrpm Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:04 pm

ok

melrpm
Iron Knight
Iron Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down